How to invite site users to your Project
Before you begin:
- Ensure you already have access to the Project.
- The intended user must already be a Site user.
- For Project access (vs Dashboard access) the user will need an Analyst license
Click here to learn more about different user-access types.
- Log into your site.
- Navigate to the project you would like the site user to have access to.
- At the bottom of the project page there is a panel called Project Members; type in the desired site users email or name, then click the green Add button.
Note: Site users do not automatically have access to Projects on the Site. They need to be invited by someone in the Project with appropriate permissions.
If you have any questions (or need some help!) you can get in touch with us any time by hitting the blue chat button to your right 👉